Experience Delhi on foot while being a part of a larger team delivering emergency medical care to people in crisis around the world. Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) India provides guaranteed entry into the prestigious half marathon for its motivated fundraisers!
On Sunday, November 20 2016, run past New Delhi’s most iconic landmarks with Team Doctors Without Borders ! The ADHM course is a 21 kilometre block party through our diverse city.
We invite you and your friends to join MSF field staff and other runners in this exciting journey! We will supply you with the information and gear you need to help you show your support of our lifesaving mission. MSF will offer you:
- Fundraising support, tools and resources
- Customised personal fundraising pages
- MSF accessories including a T-shirt and cap
- Certificate of participation
- Subscription to MSF India’s e-newsletter
You can register as:
- A charity bib holder: Not a professionally timed marathon runner but want to be a part of the 21 km run? Worry not! MSF India has some exclusive charity bibs up for grabs for INR 3,000.
- A care champion: Register and undertake to raise a minimum of INR 5,00,000 (Diamond), INR 2, 50,000 (Gold) or INR1,00,000 (Silver).
- A runner: Get your MSF shirt and run with us on D-Day!
Thank you for your interest in supporting our work!