MSF is pleased to announce its Internship Program. Internships are associated with a specific educational program or goal — whether formally endorsed by an educational institution or undertaken independently by a student. Interns gain practical work experience and support the work of our Communications, Fundraising, Human Resources, Finance & Executive departments of MSF. Interns gain a first-hand impression of the working environment of MSF -international medical humanitarian aid organization. This opportunity will provide a framework to the students by which their educational experience will be enriched through practical work assignments and on the job training. As such, MSF internships demand a greater time commitment and more regular schedule.
- This is a competitive program.
- Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted after the application deadline.
- Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Candidates may apply for more than one term, but will only be contacted regarding the most current term.
- MSF Internship programme lasts for at least two months and can be as long as six months
- MSF provides travel allowance on a pro-rata basis for 22 days INR 6600. Lunch is complimentary.
- MSF will be conducting education and background screening for all selected intern and volunteer by an external agency hired by MSF.
- MSF provides an Accident insurance cover for all its interns
|2018 Internship Programme Schedule
|July – September 2018
|October– December 2018
To apply, email your resume and cover letter combined in one word file to Hro.Ops.India@new-delhi.msf.org with Subject line: Office Intern
Example: If you are applying for the Web Internship for the Fall 2018 program, then your email Subject line should be: Web Intern – Fall 2018.
If you are applying for more than one internship position, please send an email for each position using the example above.
Current Internship Opportunities
Currently, there is no position open for internships.